When you’re planning a wedding, it’s easy to feel like the rest of your life has been put on pause. Our services allow you to enjoy the steps leading up to your special day. So go ahead...pour a glass of champagne and get back to celebrating your engagement!
Take a peek at our portfolio and you’ll see that the answer is absolutely. At Pop Parties, we delight in putting your personality on display in each and every detail. Our goal is to design a wedding experience so specific to your unique story that it could never be recreated (or make sense!) for any other couple.
Is it possible to host an elegant, black tie reception at the Ritz-Carlton while still incorporating the Hamburglar from Mcdonald’s, a surprise Jimmy Buffet themed concert, and jello shots served with palm tree cut outs? How about creating a luxurious wedding wonderland inside of a massive tent, then infusing it with color, a custom dance floor, and a real-life unicorn?
• Oversee menu development and all catering requirements
• Manage RSVP tracking for the event two months prior
• Serve as a liaison between you and all contracted creative partners
• Manage the event process with premier communication and the highest level of customer service
• Advise on venue and partner selection for the weekend events surrounding your wedding.
• Aid in developing a budget that caters to your every wish, all while providing honest financial feedback to align expectations throughout the process.
• Luxury event design that reflects your personality through selecting linens, lighting, floral, decor, custom builds, and presented in a custom design deck
When you say “I do” to full service planning and design, our entire team will be by your side from day one to develop an event that’s completely reflective of your preferences. After gaining an understanding of your vision, we will put together a personalized list of vetted event partners capable of fulfilling your wishes on both a creative and technical level. Pop Parties will manage your budget and handle all contract negotiations, ensuring everything goes smoothly leading up to your wedding. If your desire is to plan a memorable wedding that’s unlike any other you’ve ever attended, full-service planning and design is for you!
• Custom wedding day timelines, checklists, and space-flow planning
• Staff that will provide personal concierge service on your wedding day so that you can enjoy spending time with guests
• A planner who will serve as your wedding day director and professionally handle any emergencies that may arise
• Access to our team from day one—we are here to answer your questions and oversee the planning process
• Planning timelines, budget assistance, and a curated list of event partners suited to your event needs
• Design consultation to help refine your vision for the wedding
• One final production and logistics meeting at your wedding location
We believe every client deserves trustworthy expertise and guidance—especially on an occasion as important as their wedding day! Would you build a house without a contractor? Represent yourself in court without an attorney? The same principle applies when it comes to planning a wedding. Our wedding management service makes fretting over timelines, seating charts, and day-of disasters a thing of the past. All you'll need to focus on are joyful moments with the people you love most while we set you up for success!
Pop Parties is pleased to offer month-of coordination services at select DFW area venues no more than 6 months prior to the event date.
CLICK HERE to learn more about this option.
We cannot thank you and your collective team enough for such an incredible weekend. You have made it possible to entertain in a style that is uniquely me with a dash or two of your creativity and superb execution. Rich and I are both perfectionists, but you really take it to a whole new level. You listened to the bride and executed beyond all of our imaginations. From the incredible invitation to your creative layout and choice of vendors and all of the wonderful contributors. What a magical weekend that we were honored to share with our family and friends. Everyone there had a night to remember. We love you.
PARENTS OF THE GROOM
We felt like their #1 priority even though we know they had other events going on. They were extremely accommodating, (last minute RSVP no shows or add-ins) and even helped with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Many vendors often commented that ‘we are in good hands.’ The entire wedding day Molly and her team were calm, cool, and collected. They are extremely professional with the perfect touch of excitement for the big day. We literally looked up and it was all taken care of for us. Thank you Pop Parties!
From the start, Jenna listened to my vision and understood it right away. I asked a lot of questions and she was awesome in being honest about selecting vendors who she knew were dependable and could deliver 5-star execution. I wanted a colorful wedding with unique details, and my wedding truly was a dream wedding! The day of, I was able to relax and enjoy the day, along with my family, because we all knew that we were in great hands with Jenna and her team. (I am a very type A, so that says a lot!) Also, all of our guests have raved about how fun and beautiful our wedding was—one guest told my dad that we had the Super Bowl of weddings! Pop Parties knocked it out of the park!