here we GROW again!
Now hiring wedding and event assistants! Want to be a part of our quickly growing wedding and special events company? Do you love looking through Instagram at fun wedding details? Have you ever dreamed of being a wedding planner one day? Pop Parties is currently seeking part time wedding and event assistants to join our dynamic team.
event assistants job description:
In this fast-paced industry, events require great attention to detail and management of many simultaneous tasks. Event planning assistants perform a variety of tasks, from carrying out office duties, to interacting with high-profile individuals to ensure event success.
Roles include phone calls for vendor confirmations, timeline distribution, and event setup. As the right hand to one of our lead planners, you’ll learn the in’s and out’s of the wedding and event industry. You will help to ensure successful event flows, and gain experience in order to further your career in this high energy field.
Attend networking events, with our team and partner with some of the nation’s best vendors. Pop Parties produces high end weddings, corporate events, and social gatherings. Our team is looking for part event assistants with the possibility of full time employment in the future. Approximately 15-20 flexible hours per week would be required. Duties will take place in office, and on location for events around the DFW area. Wages will be paid on an hourly, 1099 basis.
the ideal candidate should:
- is interested in a career in the fast paced wedding and events field
- be organized and efficient in meeting deadlines
- enjoy creative environments and/or design
- work well in a fast paced environment
- have strong problem solving abilities
- own a laptop computer
- proficient in MS Office and willingness to learn other event tech platforms
- carry themselves in a classy, professional manner
- take direction well from superiors
- have an open mind and willingness to learn
- 1-3 years of event planning encouraged (could include sorority involvement, volunteer experiences, or high school planning roles)
sound like a good fit for you?
Please email all resumes with cover letter and a professional head shot to Owner, Molly Rasmussen at email@example.com by September 25th. Interviews and phone calls will be conducted with the top candidates shortly following our deadline.
Creative resumes and visual proposals strongly suggested.
Want to learn more about our team? Click here for full bio’s on our Lead Planners!
We look forward to meeting you!
Molly, Jenna, Shannon and the Pop Parties team!